When your friends are moving, they are under a lot of stress. They have to deal with an overwhelming amount of moving tasks. The most challenging relocation task is packing. And they do not have to deal with this ordeal on their own you are there to help them. We here at New Tampa Movers will show you how to help your friends pack for relocation. Let’s begin!
How to help your friends pack for relocation – the moving supplies
The first way to assist your friends with packing is to get them moving materials. There are two ways to help your friends with packing supplies.
- The first way to help your friends pack for relocation is to research and get them affordable materials. Researching won’t require a lot of manual labor. You will need to check online suppliers for moving materials and find the most affordable option.
- The second way will require some leg work. You will need to check your local grocery stores or any other store that leaves old boxes. Finding good boxes will take most of your day, but you will save your friends a ton of money. However, if your friends are moving instruments, old boxes will not be of any use to them.
Help them with the garage sale
There are many ways to pack effectively, but the number one way would be decluttering your home before beginning. However, your friends do not want to toss their old stuff away, so this is where you come into play. You will help them organize the garage sale.
- The first task will be to help them organize all of their stuff. You will help your friends make an inventory of all of their unwanted belongings.
- Then you will move on to the second task, staging a garage sale in their home.
- And finally, the most significant task will be to tell as many mutual friends as you can about the garage sale. Also, you can post on your social media about it.
How to help your friends pack for relocation – take care of their kids and pets
Finally, the best way to help your friends is to take care of their kids or pets. As we have mentioned, packing can be very stressful, and the stress can pile on even more if you have kids or pets.
Your friends will probably not want to burden you by asking you to take care of their kids or pets because it is a lot of work. Offer to take care of their kids or pets on packing day. By doing this little favor for them, your friends will be thankful. In addition, they can concentrate on protecting their furniture during the move.
These are some of our ideas on how to help your friends pack for relocation. Your situation might differ, so you should always ask your friends if they need any assistance during their relocation.